People who are so busy in their life and don’t have time for gym and outdoor workout; they should buy the Best Treadmill in India for Home Use. You have to invest money one time and you will be able to use it lifetime. It will save you money and time as well. Check out the reviews of the best home treadmill in the below sections.
Healthgenie 3412MT Non-Motorized Treadmill
- It is a Healthgenie 4 in 1 & non-motorized treadmill machine
- Comes up with Push up Bars, Twister, and Stepper features.
- Treadmill Measure: Time, Pulse Rate, Speed, Distance, and Calories.
- It has 3 Level Manual Incline & 114x34cm Belt.
- Made of thick and robust metal rods.
- Maximum User Weight Capacity is 110 Kg.
- Comes up with 3 years (Frame), 1 year (Plastic & other parts) warranty.
Kobo 2 H.P Motorized Treadmill
- It has 2HP DC Motor and 1200 mm x 420 mm Running Surface.
- The treadmill has 120 kg (Walking) & 100 kg (Running) Capacity.
- It has heart rate sensors & 1 to 14 km/h Speed Range.
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth & Aux with speakers.
- It has Shocker Suspension System & 5 inches LCD Screen.
- You can check out the running distance, heart rate, time, speed control, and calories.
- Comes up with one year of warranty on Motor.
Cockatoo CTM-11L 2HP (3.5HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill
- The treadmill has 3.5 HP Peak Motor Power & 110 Kg Maximum Weight Capacity.
- It has Running Surface of 420 x1260 mm & Speed Range of 0.8- 14km/h.
- You can check out Calorie, Pulse, Fat Measure, Time, Speed, and Distance.
- It has 3 Manual Incline Level and 5″ LCD Screen Display.
- Comes up with Automatic Lubrication System & 12 pre-set workout programs.
- Wireless Connectivity: Mp3 AUD and USB input.
- It is a foldable and moveable treadmill with 3 Year Motor Warranty.
MAXPRO PTM405 2HP (4 HP Peak) Folding Treadmill
- It has 2.0 HP (4 HP Peak) DC Motor & 5” Blue LCD Display.
- You can check out the Speed, Distance, Calories, Hand Pulse, and Time.
- Comes up with the 3 Level manual incline for an intense workout.
- It has Speed Range of 1 to 14 km/hr and Max user weight of 110kg.
- The treadmill has built-in 12 pre-set programs & 1150 X 420mm Running Surface.
- It has easily foldable hydraulic system & multi-layered running belt.
- One year (Motor& Part) and Lifetime (Frame) Warranty
Buying Guide To Choose The Best Home Treadmill
Those people don’t have time for the gym and outside workout, they should buy a treadmill. The treadmill is the best home workout machine which allows you to challenge yourself and achieve your goals. People who are going to buy the treadmill for home use should consider the following things.
Horsepower: The first thing you should check out is the motor horsepower. The higher the horsepower the stronger performance it will provide.
Speed: Treadmill should have multiple speed levels so you can easily maintain it according to your strength. Also, check out the speed range which will be the minimum and maximum speed limit.
Design: Its design is the most important thing. You should buy the Best Folding Home Treadmill which takes less space to store. You can easily assemble the treadmill and do running & jogging and after that, you can fold the treadmill and store it anywhere you want.
Control Panel: The treadmill control panel should be easy to use. It should have all the features control so you can easily control while running and jogging.
Available Programs: Nowadays, treadmills are coming with the pre-set programs which help you in different workout and exercises. The treadmill you are going to purchase should have pre-set programs and so you can achieve your goals faster.
Maximum Weight Capacity: Every treadmill has its maximum user weight capacity which should be above than your weight.
Connectivity: With music, you can increase your workout motivation. The treadmill should have the wireless connectivity so you can connect your devices and enjoy the workout time.
Cost: Treadmill comes up in every price range. Look at your budget and requirement than buy the one which is best for you. Also, check out the treadmill price on different websites before making the order.
Finding the best treadmill for home use can be a difficult task. There are lots of brands in the market which are making the treadmills and it’s very confusing to select one. After reading the above guide you can easily select and purchase the best treadmill for home workout.